The routing to Elder Scroll On

The routing to Elder Scroll Online US Server seems to be not working.
On dashboard RTT is always showing as 3000ms and in game my ping does not seems to have any differences but if I exit Mudfish while playing I get dc in game.  
I tried fastconnect and it’s the same issue.
Can you check if the routing is working?

Hi, on top of the mention issue, if I change Mudfish to Full VPN or fastconnect and change back to normal.
Everytime I start Mudfish my computer will have new network.
So now I have network 2, network 3, network 4, network 5 and so on, why it does not use back existing network.

it’s the problem of windows operating system. there is workaround for this issue. please refer to Merge network profiles document.

I know about this and I already delete or merge network profile but it always create new one. But this is minor issue.  
What about the RTT? does match ingame.

Thanks, -I fixed the new network profile issue. But for the RTT, FastConnect mode enabled or disable is the same. Mudfish says RTT to server is 196 - 199ms but in game is 260ms and above.  
If I play without mudfish the latency about the same too.

Thank you!  I’d added a comment.  

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had created a item. Could you please equip and test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

문제점 보고서를 보내주셔서 정말 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 혹시 미꾸라지를 사용하시는데 문제가 있으신지요? 그렇다면 조금만 부연해 주시면 제가 좀 더 도움을 드릴 수 있을 듯 합니다.

Please try to turn off FastConnect mode or change your Connection
Protocol

FastConnect
mode

will NOT useful in UDP. This feature is for TCP services.

지원되는 공유기 모델이라면 192.168.0.1 - 로그인 - 관리도구 - 고급 설정 - 특수기능 - 게이밍 VPN에서 미꾸라지 동작 설정을 실행하고 적용할 수 있습니다.

• 계속 문제를 해결하지 못 하실 경우 문제점
    보고서

image * 상태 - 프로세스 -
    Core

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Mudfish Cloud VPN\ 에서

mudrun_stdout.txt , mudrun_stderr.txt , mudfish_stdout.txt ,
mudfish_stderr.txt , mudflow_stdout.txt

C:\Windows\INF 에서 setupapi.dev.log

에 어떤 내용이 있는지 알려주시면 확인해 보겠습니다.
mudfish.gitbook.io/topics/vpn/technical-support/sending-mudrun_stdout