This is my first time using Mu

This is my first time using Mudfish. It worked perfectly with every game I played. Literally removed 50 ms. Except for one game, S4 league. It’s supported by here but I believe the server here is either outdated or glitched. It shows 1k+ RTT for all the nodes. Is there a way to fix this?
Thanks

I think I have a clear idea why this is happening. S4 League used to be owned by a Korean company but it closed this last year. This is most likely why the routing was going through Asia while it’s currently hosted by Aeria Games. Is there any way the “S4 league” in here be changed to the Aeria Games one?

You can do one of methods at Unsupported Games. And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send us some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

Mudfish just started to always disconnect everytime I login and use it. It would disconnect the whole internet and I wkuld have to restart. This started happening after I was messing with Mudfish and turned Mudfish full VPN and switched to TCP. Any way to fix this?

I checked the basic functionality to see if Mudfish works and it connected through it. I think the problem is I just disconnect exactly a minute after I connect. I tried many things but I have no idea why it just won’t work. It worked perfectly fine before :confused: Even after I turn off Mudfish internet still won’t work and I would have to restart my router, it’s like connection completely gets blocked.

Please try to change back the Connection Protocols to UDP

Still disconnects. The problem is getting pretty irritating honestly :confused:

What about Firewall?