Throne and Liberty and Purple

Hello Mudfish,
I have been trying to access “Throne and Liberty” through the full VPN Mode however it wasnt working.
“You can not play in this region”
What did work though is logging in into “Purple” and it seemed to work, but not sure if they blocked me off or not.
Please could you make sure that both of this nodes are properly added and looked for as already the game has been out for over a month however it wasnt added yet.
I have also tried to do a packet dump but if it doesnt let me play/access the game I wont be able to record any of the traffic that I am facing.
It’s been requested since November and it’s one of the most anticipated titles.
If it doesn’t get added you would lose a very happy and satisfied customer and many more that has been using Mudfish since 2020 with no complains.
I have also tried WFP Mode as it was instructed in previous post but didn’t work aswell.

Yours sincerely
Sky1683

Which a mudfish node did you use? If it’s even same with Full VPN mode, it means that a mudfish node you used is blocked by the game publisher normally.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.