게임 지원 요청드립니다..ㅠㅠ 데이즈 스탠드얼론 지원 

게임 지원 요청드립니다…ㅠㅠ 데이즈 스탠드얼론 지원 부탁드립니다…   

이상하네요;; 게임키고 1-2분 정도 후에 패킷 멈추니까 0 B 네요…ㅠㅠ 왜이러는 걸까요…?  

어찌어찌 재부팅도 해보니 제대로 작동되네요^^ 덤프 파일 95KB 보내드렸습니다~

ㅠ.ㅠ  패킷 덤프 보내주신 것에 제가 답변… 아니 질문을 드렸습니다.  참고 바랍니다…  

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

Thanks, it works

Sometimes Mudfish miscalculates RTT information so you can see really low ping values but not sure why. What ping value did you use and which game server location are you accessing? I need to check that it makes sense.

Weird… When I checked this packet dump I can find the game server IP at South Korea. :frowning: Is it really sure that you played at Taiwan game server while dumping this packet?

the game server is Balde And Soul US
is located in Dallas Texas
I play from Chile, but my query is, because mudfish is always showing me other nodes with less ping, I’m looking for the best way to play, lately Mudfish is a bit irregular or when I choose a stable node the node will be It makes it unstable.
You can help me with that?

Yes when I checked this result, it seems it’s wrong. Please let me dig the internal code little bit more to know why. I’ll update when I found something. Thank you for your feedback.

ok, I hope your answer, anyway I would like to know if there is any way to improve my ping, some more powerful plan or some better configuration.