Tower of Fantasy Global

Hi please kindly add item support for tower of fantasy in global version. There are multiple countries added. As of the moment in mudfish, we only have china.

@weongyo Here are some of the destination servers for Tower of Fantasy (Global), all of which are hosted by in Tencent Cloud by Tencent, please add them.

Asia-Pacific (Jakarta, Indonesia) - Ruby: 43.159.27.116
Asia-Pacific (Jakarta, Indonesia) - Oxygen: 43.159.26.185
Asia-Pacific (Jakarta, Indonesia) - Eden: 43.159.27.91

Southeast Asia (Singapore) - Valhalla: 43.159.27.39
Southeast Asia (Singapore) - Aestral-Noa: 43.159.27.248

Second this, my ISP has some terrible routing to these servers and adds 100+ ms. Can’t seem to get a custom item to work properly for it either atm.

i have sent the admin of a packet dump of the game but its only for 1 server though which is SEA-Odyssey.

still not updated. please add global servers

admin please update us. We badly need this.

follow up on this please.

Thank you for this information. :slight_smile: However if I analyzed the physical location of these IPv4 addresses, they’re all located at Asia (Singapore).

Based on these, I’d updated two new destination. @here please test Tower of Fantasy game item again and let me know if it’s not working.

thanks i can confirm that it works. Atleast for SEA servers.

Confirmed working, as you can see from the trace route comparison below my IPS’s routing is utter garbage ~400 ms vs 93 ms.

Please kindly add North America destinations as well.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Already sent the packets

@arliedavid I’d left my answer on the packet dump topic you uploaded at Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.