"Traffic" in VPN

To whom it may concern,

I’ve been using your VPN for years now… and I’ve always wondered what the “traffic” section implements in VPNs.
In choosing a specific destination node the category as follows:
Name/ System Load/ Traffic / Packet Loss/ Score
If the admins would be so kind to explain all the category subsection on what it means, I would be very grateful.
Happy New Year and Thank you.

Thank you for using Mudfish VPN.

“Traffic” section shows the traffic of the relay server node in the last 5 minutes.
You can check the details related to the relay server through the link below. :slight_smile:

thanks

I did wrote this post due to constant packet loss I’ve been experimenting.
The packet losses aren’t long but very frequent short intervals.
Someone else posted the same issue I’m experiencing on the forum as well.
I was assuming the packet loss had to do with Mudfish having some issues, but after reading the link you posted. I’m assuming there’s some issues in the East Asia countries in general. Japan and S. Korea

@Smilingmango Which mudfish node did you use? If I checked the configuration, it seems you’re using KR Asia (S. Korea - KINX 5) mudfish node.

If then, please try to test your network status from your desktop to 1.201.137.100 (the public IP of KR Asia (S. Korea - KINX 5) mudfish node) using How to use WinMTR link.

I think this result shows you where this issue is from.

1 Like

As of now the connections are fine, I guess there was an issue with the under cables directly.
But will refer to this solution in the future, cheers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.