Traffic usage spike with Lost Ark and Twitch

I was watching Twitch and playing Lost Ark at the same time for the past week and everything was working okay until yesterday. My traffic usage was over 36GB probably due to watching a Twitch VOD instead of a Live stream. Should I continue to use PPT for Lost Ark or get a refund and use a subscription? I am going to try using WFP as described in Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish - Mudfish Wiki.

This is my traffic usage for the past week:

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents. However, I’d reset your mudfish credits little bit.

Thanks! I’ve switched to WFP and I hope this fixes the issue.

1 Like

Hi there, I seemed to have also run into this issue… the usage spiked crazy high the past 2 days out of no where. is it possible to revert this usage spike? thank you. I thought mudfish only targeted lost ark program only. also, do i need to turn on credit saving more or just WFP

I’d leaved my answer at other topic you created at Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

I think you can turn off both of them if you’re using Lost Ark game item.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.