Traffic usage suddenly became higher

been using Mudfish since 2020. but this month starting June 13 my daily usage of traffic skyrocketed from 56gig balance down to 12gig in just a week. my game time per day didn’t change and only used mudfish when playing FFXIV. tho this week starting June 16 I’ve been playing diablo4 along ff14, at first I thought that diablo4 was the cause but after I saw the graph, excessive traffic usage started 3 days before playing diablo4.

also, it is already 3 months since I use multi-path node setup instead of basic and I also think it is not the cause.

can someone help me? if there is a fix to lower down back my traffic

here is my traffic graph

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used. You can find it at https://mudfish.net/admin/user/modify link.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection. So after enabling it, you can see connection logs at ‘Status → Access Log’.

For your convenience, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.