Trouble accessing Mudfish VPN

I use Mudfish for FFXIV. Currently, I cannot access Mudfish VPN service, RTT won’t update and I cannot connect to servers.

I had trouble getting Mudfish webpage (mudfish.net) to lead earlier as well, but that seems to be ok now.

9 Likes

it’s not just you, i am having the same issue.

Yeah, I suspect that the whole service is currently down. I could not connect to any of my services, and i logged out and i can’t log back in anymore.

cannot also use the mudfish, loading screen etc.

Same here. Any servers cannot be reached so they’re having server issues, or maintenance. No clue where that’s even announced tbh

same for me also @weongyo any announcement?

Adding to this as a +1, Can log in to my account but cannot select services or make connection with server.

seems like the entire service is down now

Confirmed, Can’t connect from Australia.

same here, dashboard is having issue, sometimes im able load the page but 1 second later it will disconnect again

+1, entire service seems to be blown up

Very sorry for this inconvenience. :frowning: When I checked the mudfish status, it seems this issue isn’t from Mudfish itself…

It looks this issue is triggered by the cloud server provider level (Mudfish uses KT ucloud biz provider). Let me monitor this issue a little bit more.

The Saviour has arrived!!

I could connect to OCE a while ago with the RTT list also updated but eventually when i tried for JP elemental the only node is " KR Asia (S. Korea - Dognet) "

@here :frowning: We apologize for the inconvenience. For more information about the service outage today, please see Service Outage Report - 20231209 wiki.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.