Trouble running mudfish on openwrt router

Hi, I’m having trouble running mudfish using an openwrt router. After installation, I’m able to access the mudfish launcher UI and log in, configure items and settings, etc. without problems but when I try to connect to a node in full VPN mode or in item mode mudfish will crash and/or I will get disconnected from the server. I have the OpenWrt 22.03.6 firmware on a TP-Link Archer A7 v5 router and installed mudfish version 2.6.8-1 for 22.03 at Index of /releases/openwrt/packages-22.03/ath79-generic/base/. Please advise. Thanks!

Did you check ‘Status → Process’ menu to see “Core” log section? Please check if there’s an error or warning message there.

Please show me the output of ubus call system board command to check your board.

This is the only output in the Core log:
“No mudfish_stdout.txt exists
No mudfish_stderr.txt exists”

When I hit connect either this will happen:

or

Thank you for these details. :slight_smile: If I checked this output, it seems you’re using the correct package for this chipset.

Whenever MUDEC_00372 points that mudfish process doesn’t work properly. If possible, please try to test the following.

1. No idea why running mudfish core process is failing. If possible, please try to run it via ssh manually for example and check that there’s a error while running the command:

$ /opt/mudfish-pi/<version>/bin/mudfish -u <id> -p <password> -s 96 -f

2. Or you can find other mudfish versions at Index of /releases/openwrt/packages-22.03/ath79-generic/base/ link. Please try to downgrade the version to the previous and test whether it’s same.

Thanks for your help - I got mudfish VPN working using internet connection sharing instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.