TS3 setup and data plan switch

Hello, I’m trying to figure out how to get mudfish working with TS3. I have come across a few difficulties and I’m trying to resolve them. I’m not very network-savvy so bear with me.

1. I accidentally switched from PPT to the subscription plan in trying to test mudfish with the trial .07 GBs. I think this is preventing me from making any connections, but I’m not sure. I cannot switch back.
  2. I made three custom items to test with. One using the TS3 server’s domain name, one its IPv4 address, and one using P:ts3client_win64.exe. None of them seem to work, though I’m really hoping that it’s possible to get the last one (process route) working so that I can connect to any TS3 server and not have to edit the item for every server.
    EDIT: 3. There’s another issue. I cannot figure out how to get the CIDR suffix for the IPv4 address to the server, which is 147.135.1.138 on port 9987

I would appreciate a look at my configuration for signs of what I’m doing wrong.
Thank you.

No problem. :slight_smile: I’d changed your data plan to PPT (Pay Per Traffic) and reset your changeable date too. If you’d like to change it back I think you can do again.

Please test carefully with current data plan (PPT). I think the data plan was affecting your tests.

For this case, you can use 147.135.1.138/32 or 147.135.1.0/24 CIDR formats.