UAE Node Issue

Hi, I use mudfish for pubg mobile, there is issue with UAE all nodes, which I use it, It reduces my ping a lot but It didn’t help me because in Pubg mobile it is showing my location as China and Pubg doesn’t allow any other region to play on UAE server, So I am bound to play on other regions with higher pings.

My Location: Pakistan

P.S: My normal ping to UAE is about 120 ms, with UAE node I get around 60 ms in the lobby

Are you meaning that this issue is with “UA Europe (Kiev - LeapSwitch)” mudfish node? I don’t think there’s a problem with it but if the game client thinks that it’s at China, it means their GeoIP(?) has wrong data in my opinion. :frowning:

Not many things I can help with this case except expanding more nodes in the UAE area.

I am not really sure where the issue is, all I want is UAE region to access that server, for that I tried PureVPN, it shows my region as USA, their customer support says that’s because our servers are virtual, they are not physically located.
After that I tried NordVPN, it also shows my region as USA, and their customer support says that’s because pubg is using outdated IP database.

Now there are 2 things, If they are using outdated database then why It shows correct region of every country like India, UK, USA, Germany, my friends are from UAE and it shows UAE as their region.

Second thing, I tried tracert, with other VPNs there are several hops from USA, and it make sense why it shows USA, with mudfish Dubai-Aliyun node there is one hop in Beijing (China), from past two days it also have one more extra hop from USA I don’t know why.

Screenshots are attached, I am waiting for the reply