Uma Musume set up

Hello,

I am trying to setup an item for Uma Musume Pretty Derby. I play this game on my PC through DMM player. However, for reasons I don’t really know, I need to set up the VPN so that it connects from “US East.” This is the case when I play on my iPad, I must use a VPN that simulated US East. I think this has to do with when I first downloaded the game in the USA. I am able to play the game when using Full VPN mode (US East - South Carolina (Google)), however I would like to set it up so I can play using Core mode. This way, I can play Uma and FFXIV at the same time.

I think I uploaded a packet dump using full VPN mode as well. Thanks!

@tayo3o Are you meaning that you tried to check Uma Musume Pretty Derby and test but it doesn’t work properly?

When I use the Uma Musume item, the game does not connect properly. However, when I use Mudfish in Full VPN Mode, connected to US East - South Carolina, it loads properly. So, I need some help in creating a custom item so that I do not have to use Full VPN Mode.

:frowning: Ummm… If it works fine with Full VPN, it means there’s a problem on the game item of mudfish…

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply! I have sent an email to “support@loxch.com” with the recorded packet capture.

In this capture I:
Played Uma Musume via DMM player
Used Full VPN mode connected to “US East - South Carolina” node

Thanks!!

Ummm @tayo3o when you get a chance, please test it again… Not sure that now it’s working fine but you need to test. :slight_smile:

Hihi,

I have tested using the Uma Musume item and still encounter the same issues. The game will not load past the intial connection screen.

I hope you understand my unique situation; I NEED the Uma Musume item to connect as if I was connecting from US-East, not from Asia. So that’s why I’m asking for help in creating a custom item. If you need me to do some more packet-recording using the full VPN mode I’m more than happy to do so.

Which a mudfish node did you use for this case? I think if you want to connect from US-East, I think you need to pick a mudfish node at US East.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.