Unable to access Mudfish without using a VPN

Hello there,

I’ve tried to access and login to my Mudfish account today, but I get a connection error every time I try to enter my credentials. If I have Mullvad VPN connected, however, I’m able to log in and establish a connection as I usually would.

Is it possible that there two programs are interfering with each other? I find it unlikely since the mudfish.com website also doesn’t load, and it’s the only thing that I seem to be having connection issues with.

Cheers!

2 Likes

More information :

Going to www.mudfish.net results in a "An error occurred during a connection to www.mudfish.net. " message.

If I log in while having a VPN on, then turn it off and refresh the page, Mudfish is unable to connect and gives me the “There was a problem loading the page. Do you want to load the screen again?” error.

If I establish a connection with a VPN on, it’ll mostly be stable but I get the occasional 00459 errors.

I also can’t access mudfish.net on my phone with the same wifi, but it works when I use my phone data.

I am located in Taiwan and my ISP is Chunghwa Telecom Co.,Ltd.

1 Like

i also cant use mudfish unless i have a vpn on

Update :

Everything Mudfish related still blocked.

@SnowFire @skillunit When you get a chance, please test it again. I think your public IP were blocked for a while to prevent DoS attack.

If it’s still the same, please let me know your current public IP. I’ll check it for you.

1 Like

Seems to have been the case, I can access mudfish services now.

Thank you for the update!

1 Like

Seems my IP has been blocked again.

Is this a regular occurence for Mudfish users? This is the second time this has happened in less than a week.

Is there a way to ensure this won’t happen again? If not, I’d like to get a refund issued.

Thank you!

When this issue happens again, please let me know your public IP. I’m not sure that where your issue is from at this point.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.