Unable to connect to maple global

Hi i’ve been connecting to maplestory global (fastconnect+wfp item) for a few months no problem now, but right now i’m unable to as it says when i try to launch that my location is not supported.
However when i did a full vpn connect it works.

i’m suspecting there’s some issue connecting the maple item, but 'm not sure what i can do. i would appreciate any help. thanks!

4 Likes

having same issue, stopped working today but was working fine the past 2 months besides the occasional packet losses after long hours

same issue here. was working fine yesterday.

ditto

edit: disabled wfp and it works now

2 Likes

Still, could we get it fixed since it stopped working of all of sudden.

About 5 minutes ago, it stopped working. Now it doesn’t work with or without WFP

EDIT From the beginning, it’s a problem on MapleStory side, not Mudfish, right now MS is down

EDIT2
Now it’s working with or without wfp

EDIT3
wfp stopped working again

WFP still not working for me though

WFP not working for me as well. Hope this gets a fix soon cuz it’s annoying when a lot of websites use AWS.

actually i still have no idea what is the use of wfp, does it reduce data used?

Some games and websites use the same Amazon Web Service (AWS) but mudfish can’t differentiate where the traffic goes. WFP makes it so that only your game client uses the data. Without WFP, visiting/using any AWS hosted website/apps might quickly drain your data.

Most notable culprit is twitch. I had rare instances where it eats my data even with WFP but most of time it works.

You can read more here:

http://wiki.mudfish.net/Amazon%20EC2%2C%20Twitch%20and%20Mudfish

1 Like

I am losing credits like crazy, like 1 USD balance a day, before it lasted several days… Goodluck fixing it :slightly_smiling_face:

@here If I checked this issue properly, turning off WFP Item mode solves your problem, am I correct?

If there’s some problem with WFP Item mode, could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode + WFP Item mode enabled?

I am unable to connect to global maplestory with or without WFP.

But am able to connect if i turn on full vpn. Before the game client starts, in the launcher, there seems to be a ip check, possibly by nexon game security, that is not being intercepted by maplestory item.

Full VPN mode + WFP Item mode = Either client not starting up or with white loading screen for 20+ seconds and then automatically closes. No error message.

WFP Item mode only = “Gameplay is not currently supported for either your current location or the country associated with you account…” error

Full VPN mode only = Works

Not settings = Works

The moderator helped me a lot, so I’ll try to help you. Try this setup (not full VPN):

Thanks i was using full vpn to log in and then turning it off when the maple client is up with proxifier which was not ideal.
Wish WFP works with maple tho.

ye pretty much the same as me, fast connect on and wfp off

@here It looks like this issue is triggered by the recent game update. Today I could successfully reproduce this issue on my windows machine and found one bug of WFP Item mode in Mudfish. :frowning:

And after fixing the code, I can solve the problem at least on my machine. However because it requires new version release, it takes 1 ~ 2 days for testing. :slight_smile: Please wait a little bit.

EDIT: Okay. The new build for beta test is available at Index of /releases/ link. Please visit, download v5.7.4 and test. I think https://mudfish.net/releases/mudfish-5.7.4-x86_64-win2k-setup.exe is what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Unfortunately WFP still doesnt work for me.

Still getting the same error with WFP on after updating to v5.7.4

likewise WFP is still not working for me either on 5.7.4