Unable to get FFXI working unless I go full VPN

Hello,

I’ve recently started using Mudfish, tried for a while and gave up. Having another bash! I seem to have everything I can find set up (almost all help topics I can find are for FFXIV, not FFXI) but appears to be notable activity in real time traffic usage on the dashboard or in game (I’ve got FFXI item enabled).

I can disconnect and reconnect to Mudfish and it makes no difference to my active in game connection. I tried going Full VPN as one of your guides suggest and that works fine, active traffic and game disconnects if I disconnect from Mudfish.

Why can’t I connect to just FFXI without FullVPN?

Many Thanks !

No idea at this moment. Please confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine in your environment. It’s a first thing you should test.

If it works fine, please try to test without Full VPN mode. If it’s even same, I think I need to check the internal logs of mudfish. So please send me Problem Report if possible while you’re not using Full VPN mode.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.