Unstable performance on Subscription plan

I’ve been using Mudfish for Black Desert Online and I noticed recently that everytime my game loads the mudfish ping goes up to around 400-500ms as well causing the game to lag so much for a couple of minutes. This is for the subscription plan. When I tested Mudfish again but with my traffic plan account, it doesn’t have the problem the subscription plan has. I copied all the settings from the traffic but still having issues.

Yes, I am using Mudfish to connect BDO Taiwan server and I am having the same problem as you. (On sub plan aswell)

No matter which node to choose, the massive lag (ping spike) always occur when switching channels, including when first entering a channel. On a good day I cant do anything for half a minute; on a bad day tho, I have to restart the game multiple times.

This problem wasn’t a thing one month ago. Please fix it

Yes, I’m experiencing exactly what you are saying but I’m in BDO SEA. I’ve been playing BDO with Mudfish for about 2 years now and this issue occurred fairly recently.

upon entering any channel, pumping like cryptocurrency

yes this! And have to wait a couple more minutes for the ping to go down. very inconvenient especially when you’re enhancing coz you need to switch back and forth on different characters

Have to meme this.

I feel your pain :frowning:

:frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience… It looks that your issue is from the speed cap fo Subscription data plan. For details, please check Data Plans. However to be sure that it’s from the speed cap, please try to follow below steps and test with PPT (Pay-Per-Traffic) data plan as temporary test.

1. Using Manage aliases feature please create a PPT account.
  2. Logins with new alias account.
  3. Equips the game item you used and test whether the symptom is same or not.

so apparently I downloaded the earlier version. I think the March 8 2021 version and now the subscription plan works as intended. So i guess the issue is in the later version

1 Like

@croixsux Weird… Let me check the code little bit. Thank you for your feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.