Unusually high output traffic for FFXIV

Hello! I use mudfish exclusively for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, and I’ve noticed unusually high output recently that doesn’t correspond with either the sent and received packets reported in-game or the bandwidth usage reported in Windows Resource Monitor. I’m seeing 10,000-20,000 bits sent in the mudfish dashboard, compared to 3,000-8,000 bits received, even when just idling (which the game reports as sending zero to 20 packets). It seems abnormal for output to be higher than input for an MMO at all, let alone more than twice the amount of input data. This data isn’t sent when FFXIV isn’t open, suggesting mudfish is routing traffic appropriately. Is something incorrectly configured with mudfish?

Please visit ‘Account → Edit profile’ menu to enable the Connection Log feature to see where your traffics were used.

At this moment I don’t know why because as default we’re not doing any kind of logging to trace your traffics for privacy protection.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.