US East (Chicago - G-Core Labs) server not working for League of Legends

After the latest League of legends patch that happened about 3 days ago US East (Chicago - G-Core Labs) causes the game to crashing upon starting a game, turning off mudfish solves the issue. I haven’t tried other servers but this is my go to one and after the League of legends patch 13.4 it just stopped working, please fix.

@Trisend33 Are you meaning the game client just crashed? If then, it seems it’s not what Mudfish could solve…

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

No the game client works just fine it’s when you search for a game using the client and the game starts it just shows a black screen and it never actually starts until I turn off mudfish. I’ve been using mudfish for over a year and it worked just fine ever since the most recent league of legends patch it just stopped working all together

also Full vpn mode does not solve the issue

@Trisend33 If then, did you try to pick another mudfish node locates US East (Chicago) and test?

If this issue is only happening with US East (Chicago - G-Core Labs), it means something is blocking the connection at somewhere…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.