Using Mudfish for Apex affects Youtube

Good day! Just started using mudfish last month and I’m very sold out of your services.
One question, as the title of the topic suggests, somehow my Youtube gets affected whenever i turn on Mudfish for Apex only (my Youtube changes countries instead of PH) and consumes my data.

from what I observed, youtube only gets affected by Apex; Granblue and DMM don’t influence Youtube, which is supposed to be the right scenario that should happen on a per “item” basis.

Is there any workaround on this? Would appreciate it, since I’m also getting a friend to use this service and he’s asking the same question.

Edit: I use browser extension of Mudfish on a separate browser for Granblue. I watch Youtube on a separate browser as Granblue, to be specific.

:frowning: This issue is a kind of Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish issue. So you need to check How to avoid section for this case.

Thank you so much, I will keep this in mind. I’ll just probably play youtube on phone if i wanted to check a game related video.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.