Valorant SG server help

Can you help with getting an idle network routing to Valorant SG server IP : 151.106.248.1. All the available nodes cant reach that IP. 0% packet sent.

If I know correctly, 151.106.248.1 IP is one of Riot Games network. And as you might know, their firewall policy is very strict. No ICMP and TCP are allowed if I know correctly. :slight_smile: So if you want to check the ping, no way to do it.

I think it’d better to ping against 113.29.97.230 IP because this is the router IP of the upstream ISP for Riot Games.

can you advise me how to get the best setup using mudfish. With just my ISP, 75% of my games, my shots dont register as fast and I get late information from the server and often cant react to anything. Im from SG and still have this issues playing my own local server

When you get a chance, please check How to use WinMTR and test against to 113.29.97.230 IP if you have an issue with Valorant SG server. I expect that it’ll show more details about why.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.