Vietnam League of Legends High Ping

Hi, currently experiencing about 190ms for Vietnam League of Legends from Singapore. It used to be about 30 to 40 ms, could you please look into it? Thank you :slight_smile:

In my opinion, it seems there’s a problem at the international internet line. :frowning: Please try to turn on “Include the result for the advanced mode” option which found under ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu. When it’s enabled, Today’s Pathes will show you the advanced results for route pathes.

Yes, they are all 180ms and above but it should be about 35-40 ms :frowning:

Please visit ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu and clear your limitation for picking the mudfish nodes first. When I checked your configuration, it seems you only enabled mudfish VN nodes.

If then your today’s pathes will be limited by these mudfish nodes.

I see, but I have to use a Vietnam IP in order to connect because the game is IP-locked to VN IP only, should I use advanced mode (Auto select → Vietnam mudfish node)?

Yes. Or you can pick a first mudfish node manually too depending on the recommended paths. And you can check FAQ - Nodes link too though I’m not sure that it’s helpful. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.