Vindictus for EU nodes aren't 

Vindictus for EU nodes aren’t working

Yes.  Please try it with Full VPN mode first and let me know there’s a difference.  Depending on it, it could that the game item requires to be updated.

How do I launch full vpn mode? Can it be done from site?  

Please check Full VPN mode link about how to enable it.  However it seems you didn’t try to use Full VPN mode because I can’t find any history of configuration changes.  Please test it again with various mudfish nodes if possible.

:-) Good to hear that you found a node.  Was it FR Europe (Paris - Choopa) node?  

I think it might not have worked before because I didn’t run as administrator, but I feel as if I did it, so not sure. I can check later maybe

I don’t think it has anything to to do with working with the game as much as you need to be in full vpn mode to log into it. They blacklist quite a few other vpns, so when you use them you will get an sso error  

i added that as a item back question since its private server does that still work and if so does it make mudfish only work when im using that game or playing it

어음… 그냥 vpn 키고했는데… 다시해볼게요 ㅠㅠ

:slight_smile: 넵. 부탁드립니다.

VPN으로 익명아이피가가 주된 목적이라면FULL VPN MODE를 사용해 public ip address를 바꿔서사용하는게 맞는건가요?

음… 용도를 어떻게 하실려는 것인지 모르겠습니다만 단순 사이트 접속이라면 미꾸라지 브라우저 확장 기능을 사용하시는 것이 가장 손쉬운 방법이실 것입니다.

Full VPN 모드를 사용하실 수도 있지만 컴퓨터에서 발생되는 모든 트래픽에 영향을 주는 점을 알아주셔야 합니다.

아니면 서버에서는 둘다 다른데서 접속한것처럼 뜨는거라 상관없는건가요?
감사합니다.

원래 미꾸라지의 경우 지정한 아이템(?) 혹은 경로만 우회를 하는 것이 기본입니다. :slight_smile: 만약 모든 것을 우회하고 싶으시다면 Full VPN 모드를 사용하셔야 하구요.

음… 종량제 아이템의 경우 사라져도 괜찮습니다. 원래 아이템을 장착하기 위한 비용 자체가 없거든요. 그래서 변경에 따라 크레딧 손실은 없으실 것입니다.

혹시 가능하시다면 Full VPN 모드 로 게임을 하시는 동안 잠깐 미꾸라지를 이용한 패킷 덤프 를 하여 보내주세요.

중계 서버 확보에 활용하겠습니다만 확실하게 문제가 개선될 것을 보증하진 않습니다.

As workaround you should use one of methods at Unsupported Games. And if you want to see it officially at Mudfish, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

I need some game packets to register new game.

Do you want to connect a private server?

Hope this would help you

https://mudfish.net/docs/en/support/unsupported_games.html

I was solved by using Proxifier.
thank you <3