VPN getting disconnected

Hi,
Does anyone know why my VPN keeps getting disconnected. Im able to play only for like 2-3 minutes then the vpn gets disconnected. I then tried connecting to other indian servers but im facing the same issue. It’s been like 3 days in a row now. I’m only using Indian servers cuz only with those i can play BGMI. None of the many indian servers is stable. Mudfish team, kindly help me with this issue. Plus a lot of my mudfish data is also being used for a few hours of gaming. Please let me know when this happens.

Which mudfish program are you using? Are you using mudfish app for iOS? Or mudfish cloud vpn for PC/Desktop?

If possible, please send us Problem Report when this issue happens.

Hi,
Im using the ios mobile app. I just faced this issues like 4 times. And i’ve just raised a problem report regarding this. Kindly help me solve this issue.

Hello Ms.weongyo,
Could you please update me with the status of the issue that im facing ?
I could not use the VPN at all yesterday. The connection was stable only for 2 minutes literally. I have raised multiple problem reports but haven’t got any reply from mudfish team yet. Please let me know what’s the issue and kindly fix it. It would be really helpful.

Thank you.

1 Like

hey bro…i am facing the same issues…am from uae…playing bgmi daily

last 2,3 days is hell for me with this vpn

literally getting 1to2 minute connection…then everything is gone

please help us team mudfish

thank uou

Hello Brother,
Im from Qatar. Has the issue been solved for you ? Well, for me its still the same. Hopefully they fix it soon. No one has even replied to my problem reports yet.

no bro

i am using gambit now with north Indian server

it is giving me like around 50 ms stable

so you can try that also

they are not fixing this issue

i dont know why?

not even replying now!!!

@jibin123 @mithunb Sorry for this inconvenience. I think I left my answers at the private topics you guys made. Please check it when you get a chance. I’ll try to check this issue a little bit more.