VPN subscription and pay per traffic difference

I use mudfish in Israel to play bgmi (Indian pubg version) which have servers only in India and gets a decent ping (100-120 ms) with my 100mbps connection. I got a plan to pay according to my usage. . As a gamer, I do stream in youtube live when I play. .

Is there any option to do a subscription (1/3/6/12) months with unlimited data for my streaming purposes? If so will it make any difference to my speeds than pay per traffic plan? Also is there any way I can improve my ping in sub mode if its high ? (like if I pay more can I get more bandwidth? ) I read the speed cap is 1mbps. … Is it enough to play the game and stream without lags?

I use mudfish client in ios (ipad 8th gen )

Is PPT is a wise decision for streaming? What will be the data consumption for 1 hour approximately if I do it in a 720p quality

At this moment, no subscription data plan with unlimited data…

For these questions, please check Data Plans section. The speed cap will be vary depending on the subscription voucher type.

:frowning: If you’re using Mudfish app for iOS, please note that it doesn’t support the per-app VPN. Personally, I don’t recommend to do the streaming for iOS…

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.