VPN with TP-Link AC750 Archer C20

Hello. New user here. I tried Mudfish VPN with my PS5 using a virtual router through a laptop but it seems like it doesn’t work right. I’m thinking of buying this router [TP-Link AC750 Archer C20] as it is the only available router in the market in my current location. We already have a main router and I plan to connect this ‘new router’ to our main router and install the vpn on the ‘new’ one so it will not affect the internet of the main router. Will this work? can you please guide and/or advise me on this one?
Thank you.

I think you already checked Internet Connection Sharing with Mudfish document, right?

If you’re trying to install mudfish on your router, it requires some knowledges of OpenWRT. Please check the following resources.

Yes it should work and should not affect to the traffics of main rouer.

I see. Thank you for this.
Unfortunately, I believe I do not have the appropriate level of knowledge to implement this OpenWRT on a router, might try to dig deeper into it.
Also, will doing this consume more data? Will the ‘pay per traffic’ payment method work on this?

No it shouldn’t for this case. The router version should exactly be same like what the desktop version does.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.