Germany, Frankfurt

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The Netherlands, Rotterdam

Poland, Warsaw

Russia, Moscow

Singapore, Singapore

United states, Chicago

United States, Los Angeles

the game name is dirty bomb. thanks so much for the update, I know its a dying game, and i may be the only person who is still using mudfish to play, but until my ISP fix the problem (routing problem, which i highly doubt they will ever) I have to use VPN otherwise the ping is 300+.

thanks a lot for the read.

Thank you for this valuable information. Based on this information, I’d updated the game item “DirtyBomb” please test it again when you get a chance. :slight_smile:

Hello weongyo

I just tested it, it is working as intended!

however all i did was select the correct nodes, i select advance mode, 1st being perth node(which is where i live) and second is HK (node), the ping is 80ms, which is the physical limit ping(best ping possible).

note: if i only use basic mode and select perth node, my ping still goes up to 170ms, which means there is some kinda of extra route going on. it only goes to the shortest ping when i use advance mode.

also i noticed:when i use CMD to ping HK, the ping reduced as well, that means mudfish isnt using program mode (which means only socket the program i want to vpn), i guess it detects the host ip and see if it is in HK, only then applys VPN? sorry im very new to networking stuff. the point is i want to add my own game, but it never worked. i tried P:Program.exe (game name :humanfall falt) but seems like it still doesnt know what to detect.

Thanks a lot of your reply and your work !! Here is a better list of the info i got !!
I spend a day of gatering all the information to make an item, hopefully they are usefully.

https://pastebin.com/hgFEUDu8

here is all the info i got. it has the server IP, ports, region as well as the process name and host name.
Please try to use this pastebin information rather than my original post information ! as these ones are actually whats my game connecting to.

i tried to make custom item however it just doesnt work, (or simply i dont know how to make it effective.
anyway

Merry Xmas!!
Alan