Warning item with CDN issue?

Hello, i updated my OS so i did with mudfish, i didnt get those thing at old mudfish version. Is it issue at new version or it show at new version and was here all the time?
As i understand it mean that sometime traffic will go to tap adapter Instead of my direct internet connection? I did have this problem at old mudfish, because i stream FF14(worked on mudfish) with obs(worked on direct connection), i got huge lags at translation and when i check i found my traffic going to mudfish adapter. I think i fixed it by set static local adresss and setup obs to use only it. But i still watch on tap adapter status and trafic time to time. Is it this issue? Or its something new?

I think you saw these links; Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links, right? Please check these links for details.

No. The old version also has this issue but not warned. At new version, clearly it starts to warn.

Yes. Without WFP Item Mode enabled, Mudfish is working based on the system’s routing table. It means depending on the settings of the routing table, the unwanted traffics could go through the tap adapter.

Thx for answer, I just wanted to clarify if I understood it correctly. One more thing while we are here. Can mudfish have some more ways to pay for Russia? I used Paypal before, now its not working, Ru card dont work too. So, for now i need to buy mint with Qiwi, then pay with this mint for mudfish with paymentwall. Can we have Qiwi, xsolla or webmoney as option?

Unfortunately no at this point. Please check Pricing for all payment methods Mudfish supports. However If Paypal doesn’t work anymore, I guess, Apple’s InApp or Google PlayStore’s InApp purchase could be one of methods you can try.

Unfortunately Google and Apple do not accept payment from Russia without even more workaround then paying for mudfish with mint. Thx for your answers anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.