was using this 5 mins ago and

was using this 5 mins ago and suddenly i got disconnectedis there an issue right now?

my game won’t load. am getting a prompt “too many heartbeat errors. Blocked by Firewalls?” from mudfish

Then could you confirm that How to check the basic functionality works fine first?

There’s a spike in traffic every time I open a new page on my browser.
So it seems parts of my browser’s traffic is being directed through mudfish despite having only equipped the “Lost Ark” item?

So it seems parts of my browser’s traffic is being directed through mudfish despite having only equipped the “Lost Ark” item?

Exactly. Some items in Mudfish has conflict with services
on AWS like twitch so they would affected by your network access even
without Full VPN
mode
Amazon EC2, Twitch and
Mudfish

CDN and Mudfish

As workaround, you can try to Create Custom
Item

as refer Unsupported
Games

1. Take a look and find the daemon process what you want to apply
    Mudfish in Status → Memory

2. Then create a Custom Item as input the process name like

P:AProcessName.exe

Increase in cost notwithstanding, does this mean my private information that I did not want to be transmitted through VPN such as emails, bank transactions and browsing sessions may have been accessed by third parties?

Wouldn’t you agree that this is security vulnerability that your customers should be informed of?

Well, various internet services are running on various Content Delivery Network providers such as Amazon Web Services/Akamai/Cloudflare/Fastly/Google CDN/Alicloud/etc. being endpoint or gateway of internet services what you’re desired to enter a destination.

In Mudfish networking, to be illustrated,

CDN

:arrow_up_down:

Destination

Mudfish Node ↔ Desktop/Mobile

Console/etc.

only covers in between Mudfish Node ↔ Desktop/Mobile

So cannot handle what kind of your information reached to CDN on behind.