Watching Discord stream affects Item

I was always wondering why sometimes there was a warning about “slow down due to speed limitation”. Then I noticed it only happens when I watch a livestream on discord.
I only have the Diablo 4 item equipped, not full VPN mode. also tried WFP item mode, no improvement.
100% sure it was the discord live that was causing the slow down and dc.

:frowning: Sorry for this inconvenience. I think this issue is Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish. So when you get a chance, please check it.

However regarding to WFP Item Mode, Diablo 4 game item of Mudfish doesn’t support it. So if you want to play it with WFP Item Mode, please check Process Capture with Mudfish and send us the process list information. I need to update it

I’ll stop watching and playing for now. I’ll try uploading process capture later.
I just need to equip the Diablo 4 > connect > start capture > play game > stop > upload right?

To capture the process list, you need to enable Full VPN mode and WFP Item mode. :slight_smile: For details, please check above link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.