WFP Mode still creates routes in route table

Hello,
I noticed that after i turned on WFP, whenever i pinged the game server using CMD i was receiving the response time expected from using mudfish, which should not be happening with WFP,
so, i check the routes and noticed that there was still a route there from the game server.
If im not mistaken, since WFP use process-based routes, it should not be a route there?

CMD: route print -4

Log from WFP Proxy
image (1)

Mudfish Config

@Diyagi Thank you for this update. Regarding to this issue, this routing table is being intentionally created for RTT calculation from Mudfish. Please see the below image for details

The left table points the routing table information without WFP Item Mode while the right table is for WFP Item Mode. As you can see, there’s some routing table entries. These all routing tables are used for RTT calculation.

I see, so, with these routes created with WFP Mode, i will not have the CDN issue?

@Diyagi definitely no in my opinion. :slight_smile: Please let me know if it really happens.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.