What's wrong with your Singapo

What’s wrong with your Singapore nodes recently? Last week they were dying one by one and now I’m constantly getting disconnected.

I’ve been checking and my internet has been stable. Can you recommend a STABLE SG node or something? This is getting annoying.

Frankly speaking I don’t know at this point. :frowning: However onething I can identify is that I can see the following error logs at mudfish programs:

[WARN] [MUDEC_00238](http://mudfish.net/docs/en/vpn/errorcodes.html#mudec-00238): Packet loss rate 34.4% to SG Asia (Singapore - OneAsiaHost)

[WARN] [MUDEC_00238](http://mudfish.net/docs/en/vpn/errorcodes.html#mudec-00238): Packet loss rate 9.4% to SG Asia (Singapore - Amazon EC2)

[WARN] [MUDEC_00238](http://mudfish.net/docs/en/vpn/errorcodes.html#mudec-00238): Packet loss rate 1.6% to SG Asia (Singapore - LeaseWeb)

It means there’s a problem between your desktop and mudfish nodes. If you’re familiar with WinMTR I think you can try to use it.

The ping / spike problems magically got fixed 2 days ago.

I still see some nodes randomly dying though. Good thing it hasn’t happened to the new node I’m connecting to so far.

Btw, how does your subscription-based plan work? Is this correct? “You can equip the game item you’d like to use at fixed price (at this moment 990 KRW per an item) for 1 month.”

I just finished setting my account to subscription. I somehow can’t change Lineage2Revolutions node to SG Vultr? Can you check it. I can’t click on the choices / use the up and down arrow to scroll.

Kindly check why I can’t pick a node after going for the subscription model asap.

Thanks!

I checked and for some reason I can only pick the nodes which have “PBE” in them which are only 2…

If possible could you set Lineage2Revolution to use SG Vultr server? Or if you can’t choose the node you want using subscription, just change my account back to using the other type of Data Plan.

I have no idea why I wouldn’t be able to choose a node using the subscription type plan though.

Kindly reply asap since the subscription time is still counting down without me even picking a node.

?

I will refund the payment I made specifically to subscribe if you do not reply in 1 day.

Sorry for belated response. :frowning: However please don’t add another comment after leaving a comment because it’s bumped up to the top meaning that your priority to get a answer got reset. I think it’s a reason why I missed your posts.

Btw, how does your subscription-based plan work? Is this correct? “You
can equip the game item you’d like to use at fixed price (at this moment
990 KRW per an item) for 1 month.”

Did you check Data Plans? Yes it’s correct.

I checked and for some reason I can only pick the nodes which have “PBE” in them which are only 2…

Did you try to use Full VPN mode? Or from Custom item? At least you must equip one item paid. Without equipping a paid item, it’s not possible to use.

Kindly reply asap since the subscription time is still counting down without me even picking a node.

I think I’d changed your data plan to PPT. So if you’d like to change Subscription again, please remember above my comments.

Full VPN 모드로 시도해 보시기 바랍니다.