when can china-server be added

when can china-server be added in Final fantasy XIV?

only Japan,south krean, european, USA server in Final fantasy game item.   but the china server has already established for 2 years.why you company does not support china server? i wish you can add it into game item page in future. thank you.  

hi, Mr Loxch. I have sent the packet dump file to you by email today.  the title of mail is “Require new server support in Final Fantasy XIV with packet Capture information”. i hope you can see it and add server in. cos i am playing the game as 250ms latency without mudfish.    

issue ID:[Mudfish Support #18686]**

Thank you for sending the packet dump again.  When I checked 116.211.8.39 IP it should be already covered by 116.211.0.0/18 block.  Did you check How do I know if its working? section while you’re playing the game?  And please try to terminate the mudfish while playing the game whether it causes the disconnection of the game.  

Thank you for update. :-) Please let me know if it’s not working.  

Full VPN으로는 가능합니다 해외 접속이 불가능한 부분은 게임 클라이언트 접속시 서버와의 연결이 불가능하다고 나오네요

죄송합니다 DHCP 관련 에러였네요 에러코드 해결법 보고 해결하였습니다

:slight_smile: 다행입니다. 혹시 다른 이슈 있으시다면 언제든지 말씀해 주세요.

리그 오브 레전드를 제대로 이용할 수 없는 경우 기본 동작 여부 확인을 통과한 뒤 SoftEther로 로그인까지 우회한 다음 종료하고 미꾸라지를 이용해 보시기 바랍니다.

sorry I uploaded a lot of packet dumps (around 10?) for APEX LEGENDS - SINGAPORE 1 server to be sure you get the right information :slight_smile:

also one more packet dump here: https://www103.zippyshare.com/v/JvzDBDuo/file.html

next I will do the Discord servers because Discord Mudfish support is very buggy

:slight_smile: Thank you for sending the packet dump. Based on your packet dump, I had updated the game item. Could you please test with it? If it is not working properly, please let me know.

next I will do the Discord servers because Discord Mudfish support is very buggy

No problem. :slight_smile: Thank you for it!