When do you support "alipay"/"

When do you support “alipay”/“wechat pay” to pay for the plan? I relly need them.

You can try to buy a Mudfish credit as AUD or USD with Paypal or buy at In-App payment

mudfish.net/docs/en/policy/pricing.html

Thanks for your help, but it is useless.I don’t have a Paypal account, and the app doesn’t work well too.

Aren’t you available for Google Pay or Apple Pay?

No, I’m in China now, I can only use ailpay and wechat pay.

As you might already know, Alipay no longer offers payment system for us. :frowning: So at this moment, we don’t have the method for you.

你可以通过 Paymentwall 里面的支付宝付款。你需要到 Mudfish 里右上角登录你的帐号,然后在那里付款,选择 USD(可能会让你转换币种,选择继续) 然后选择 Pay with Paymentwall,然后在弹出的窗口中选择 Alipay 或者是支付宝付款。

如果你用不了支付宝能用微信支付,请下载 Mudfish iOS客户端,然后在 iOS 客户端中用App Store支付付款,App Store支付是支持微信和支付宝,以及银行卡的。

你一定要相信这里有一个国人“客服”在为你服务 23333

You can use Paymentwall’s Alipay method to pay in China. You should sign in your account in Mudfish, and pay in Mudfish. Choose USD(may you will enter to currency conversion page. click Continue), and choose Pay with Paymentwall, and choose Alipay in the pay window.

If you could not use Alipay but could pay with WeChat, then you need to download Mudfish iOS client, and pay with IAP. Apple Pay support WeChat Pay.

好的,非常感谢~

好的,非常感谢~Well, thank you for your help~