When I use Full VPN mode my la

When I use Full VPN mode my latency is 10-15ms lower than using the league of legends item. Is this normal?

Weird… Could you please check How do I know if its working? sectioin while playing the game with LoL item only?

We need to check first whether the game traffics are redirected properly to mudfish node.

:frowning: Which mudfish node did you pick? At this packet dump, it shows the you connected the game server at Asia (Hong Kong).

i say “connect to singapore” but you can no longer choose which server you play in pubg, it selects automatically. hence i am constantly being swqitched from SEA to ASIA. nevertheless full vpn works 100% of the time, non full vpn works 1/10 games at best. I am using a sydney vultr node and have tried them all.

:frowning: Sad to hear… At this point we can’t figure out why. I need more tests at my side if it’s reproducible.

could it have anythign todo with ISP or firewall?/ antivirus?

any updates? this is just really frustrating because it uses data so quickly in FULL VPN MODE.

Please note that how PUBG consumes credit

Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish

CDN and Mudfish

i am forced to play in FULL VPN mode due to non full vpn mode not lowering latency as known in previous posts. i am asking if you have any updates to why this could be since i am on full vpn mode i am consuming a lot more credit.

As mentioned at the previous comment, I don’t know why this issue happens. One clear thing is that the PUBG game clients picks a SG game server or HK game server by unknown reason. :frowning:

When you get a chance, please send me Packet Capture with Mudfish again. I’ll try to check it… Sorry for this recursive answer.

the reason it puts changes server is because it finds the lowest ping available with a game ready to start and puts you in there.

to make this clear it does not matter where i set mudfish to. even when i can choose server mudfish never worked for any regions with the proper setup.

i will make a new packet dump