WHere am i supposed to pay ? M

WHere am i supposed to pay ? My Data Plan is in “Pay Per Traffic” mode and i see “Realtime Credit Usage” but i don’t understand…
Will i have to pay after a certain amount of data used ?
And at which moment ?

You’ve got the exact point.

It shows the result that credit for calculated at client-side so there’s a moment for committed it to real credit balance about 30 minutes to 2 hours.

I’d set a trial credit now for your account. :slight_smile: So I think you can use all mudfish nodes and features for a while. Please let me know if there’s any problems and questions.

So i have a few questions then :

1. How do i set a trial credit ?
  2. When my trial time is finished :
    2a) How do i know ?
    2b) What happens then ?
    2b-1) Do i have to pay (or to enter my card code or something) just before the actual use of the VPN ?
    2b-2) Or am i just… obligated to pay after a certain time ? Because theoretically, i could just… play eternally if there’s no limit. What makes it mandatory to pay ?
    2b-2bis) And then why couldn’t I always create new accounts when I want ? (so that i never have to pay)
  1. How do i set a trial credit ?

When I checked your account, it seems you already have a trial credit. :slight_smile: Please test with it first and let me know if its credit isn’t enough to test all features of Mudfish.

1. When my trial time is finished

It isn’t predictable. But it’s available for about 30 minutes.

2a) How do i know ?

You can see the Realtime Credit Usage in dashboard

2b) What happens then ?

It’ll unavailable to user Mudfish node till you’re charge the credit balance

2b-1) Do i have to pay (or to enter my card code or something) just before the actual use of the VPN ?

Yes or No. You can try to use Mudfish with PBE servers before you pay

2b-2) Or am i just… obligated to pay after a certain time ? Because
theoretically, i could just… play eternally if there’s no limit. What
makes it mandatory to pay ?

1. You’ll get blocked if you identified as abnormal user

2. PBE is for free but they’re only for test. That means it’s unstable and slow, only few (2) nodes exists.

3. Well, you can utilize to use Mudfish as equip an item so it makes possible to do multiple network actions like surfing the internet during playing game(s). Also Mudfish can run into router. That means you can use Mudfish platform independently like console video game or something Wi-Fi devices includes cellphones.

2b-2bis) And then why couldn’t I always create new accounts when I want ? (so that i never have to pay)

We consider it’s abusive use so you may blocked automatically

Thank you for all your answers :heart: I’m using it and it works now on Monster Hunter Frontier Z

When if you get any problem with Mudfish in later, please check Unsupported
Games

documentation.