Why does Runescape only have one node to Oceania and isn't it Pay per Traffic?

Could I please ask why runescape only has one node and if an EU node can be added? Also it says it’s valid for a month, why is not pay per traffic either?

Regards.

Regarding to the valid date, please ignore if your data plan is PPT.

Please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.
To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Hello thank you for the PPT update.

I believe you misundestood. What I meant to say is it only shows Oceania (Sydney) as the data server whereas other games I use such as FFXIV and WoW have multiple locations available. I’ve attached a gyazo screenshot to better show what I mean.

https://gyazo.com/cffcb58876a8665d891836bf636e5702

Will you still need the game packets to update server locations? If so please let me know and I’ll reply with them.

Thank you for your reply and taking out the time.

I see what you mean. It seems you’re asking about “RuneScape 3”. The reason why it exists only one destination is no one interested to send us the packet dumps for other region.

Yes please check Packet Capture with Mudfish link if you can send us some packet dumps.

Hello,

Understood. Will do it as soon as I’m free. Do you want me to attach it to this message or do I need to send them somehwere specific?

Thank you for your continued assistance.

Regards,

Thank you for your understanding. When you follow Packet Capture with Mudfish link and try to upload it, it automatically creates a private topic for that case. So then I can see your uploaded packet dump. :slight_smile: