why my ping not stable sometim

why my ping not stable sometime i have 106 ping in digital ocean and sometime i get 130 ??

i thought u guys did something it actually back to high ping and it’s not from my internet i want my 106 ms plsssss i can pay more but provide me better service plsssss i am actually ready to pay double or even more

Might be related with the international submarine cable issue. :frowning:

Sorry for answering in English because we're not offering technical support with other languages.

No problem. :-) I'd refunded it now. Thank you for interesting to Somagu!

Configuration a default browser to run Mudfish

1. Run regedit at `C:\Windows\regedit.exe`
  2. Move to `HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\IEXPLORE.EXE\shell\open\command`
  3. Back up the section named by (default)
  4. Then put the path where the browser (e.g. `"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"`)

i didn't understand "3.Back up the section named by (default)"

but i got it to work in the end! the problem for me was that the opera path was labeled as C:\Users\timme\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera

but yea i changed it to C:\Users\timme\AppData\Local\Programs\Opera\launcher.exe

i am really stupid when it comes to things like that but i am super happy that it works now. thank you so so much for answering and helping me with this!!!

Cool! :-) I hope now everything goes well with mudfish. Please let me know if there are any other problems.