World of Warcraft Retail not working

Hello there.
Since a few hours i’m trying to configurate mudfish for World of Warcraft Retail (not classic).

I used mudfish before with Final Fantasy XIV, so i know the programm works for me very well :slight_smile:

My problem: Mudfish is connected, WoW Item is configurated and activated ( Server Location, Mudfish Node and on Basic Mode) BUT … it doenst Work. I dont mean that the latency would not be better, i mean it doenst work at all :frowning:

No traffic in the graph, no disconnect whenn i close or disconnect mudfish, nothing. I tried without the battlenet software, only with the wow.exe but no, nothing. That means it is doenst even routing about the mudfish nodes, righ ?

Don’t know what to do

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

Sometimes the game item of mudfish itself causes this issue but at this moment I don’t know why. It seems we need some tests.

Hello there weongyo !

It works now ( since 5 minutes )

I tested with Full VPN mode and the result was still the same.
Reinstalled WoW after this and then i realized something. Since some client changes in WoW the new standart config seems to be “Use IPv6 if possible”.

WITHOUT this it works fine, its perfect. With selecting this again, it ignores Mudfish.

I’m not into that stuff so i don’t even know what that means but maybe it can help others.

:frowning: Ooooooops… Really? This is my first time to know that the game server is at IPv6 zone… Definitely it’ll be very helpful for other users.

So I’d updated the World Of Warcraft wiki page to record this issue. Thank you for analyzing this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.