Wuthering waves won't work with mudfish

I made a topic a few days ago but it was fixed then so I closed it. The issue has shown up again. Mudfish won’t work no matter what node I choose, FullVPN works. Can an admin please look into this? I would like to get my 120ms back instead of 300ms haha.

1 Like

It was working perfectly fine for me 2 days ago, since Yesterday it went downhill. Has it worked for you already?

Let me test this issue myself a little bit more. However if possible, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

Yes, same thing happened to me. It seems to work for a few days then stops working at random.

Hello, thank you for your reply. I’ll send them as soon as I return home.

Hi I went ahead and did the Packet Capture as well, in case it helps with anything:
https://mudfish.net/forums/7/topics/86545

Thank you so much, I’m out of city right now and won’t be able to do it until I come back. Appreciate you!

1 Like

I think I updated the game item recently so please test this issue again.

Hi,

Playing from Melbourne, AU connecting to the SEA server.

Also unable to get the Mudfish connection working consistently, sometimes it wants to work, sometimes it doesn’t.

I have tried deleting the item and re-adding it, as well as opening and closing my game (with and with out mudfish connected) nothing seems to help. At a loss to what makes it work and what doesn’t.

I think its Kuro changing something with the servers.

Initially SEA from Aus was a solid 400, mudfish brought it down to 100 stable then wuwa did an update and mudfish never worked however ingame ping was 90-260 constantly jumping compared to the old 400.

Then mudfish did an update and it worked, brought ingame ping to a stable 90-110 (around when weongyo did the post a day ago) now something happened and when using no mudfish Aus → SEA is a solid 220ms unchanging now and mudfish does nothing

Hi! Thank you so much. It did improve a little, but there are still some lag spikes, and after while the game starts lagging constantly again

If you need anything else from me, please let me know :smiley:

Please test this issue again when this issue happens with SEA region. Today I’d updated the game item a little bit more.

@lucasylu Is your issue happening when you play at Ameria region? If then, please send me some game packets using Packet Capture with Mudfish link while playing the game with Full VPN mode.

To update the game item of mudfish, I need some game packets to analyze.

I’ve managed to fix the issue as it appears. For anyone reading this if mudfish doesn’t work after you connect it, close the game and the launcher. Restart both launcher and game without disconnecting mudfish. After this mudfish ping reduction will apply.

Edit:

Also wanted to thank weongyo for always providing their support without fail, the amazing customer service is one of the reasons I always choose to use mudfish.

1 Like

Hi again, just wanted to say that it seems to have been fixed completely :smiley: Thanks a lot!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.