ZA to SG Ping issue

Ping issues from ZA (South Africa ) to SG Singapore

Game: Escape from tarkov
Ping: 230+

We used to get around 120-150 Ping to Singapore on EFT server now we cant even select the server.
There is a ping limit of 195.

Someone from within Singapore invited me to play with another service and i get 12-150 ping still.

Any assistance will help.

Is there any submarine cable issue on your ISP side? I have no idea how 120 ~ 150 ping was possible between ZA and SG.

Please try to turn on “Include the result for the advanced mode” option which found under ‘Setup → Nodes’ menu. When it’s enabled, Today’s Pathes will show you the advanced results for route pathes.

Hi,

There are no issues regarding the submarine cable. it is the SAFE cable.

I did Enable “Include the result for the advanced mode” as requested.

Again i was able to play with 120 ~ 150 Ping when i was invited by someone who is based in SG.
But i cant rely on someone else to be available always.

This is what the ping is now (keep in mind i cannot select a server above 195ms latency) The Singapore used to be below 150ms Latency so i was able to select the server.

Im still using the same Setting as always Datakeepers - Linode (Vultr,Leaseweb to name a few)

No i used another program to reduce the ping in game (it doesn’t work with the launcher, Where you Need to change the server) Used to work for over a year using Mudfish.

Below is another picture with the current latency using mudfish.

As stated it used to work fine for over a year. But no longer since around a week ago.

Thank you.

@Skalas I see. However please note that at least there’s no any changes on Mudfish nodes. That’s one thing I can guarantee because I didn’t update at all.

So in my opinion, your issue is triggered by other things which we can’t control. Might be there’s a problem in the international submarine cable or the upsteam ISPs were changed their routing policy.

I’ll try to look for a internet line which it works good between ZA and SG.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.