Glitch in 'Mabinogi: Heroes' `KR

Hello.

Thank you for your great service.
But recently, I’ve got problems playing Nexon Korea MMORPG ‘Mabinogi: Heroes KR’ through mudfish.
It does connect to the game, but when I try to get into the battle Royal Army Raid (기사단), it completely froze and can’t play the game at all. It used to work properly like a month ago.

This glitch isn’t just me, my friends who play ‘Mabinogi: Heroes KR’ through mudfish has the same problem.
I think something is going wrong in mudfish, so can you please check and see what’s wrong and fix it for us?

Could you please confirm that it’s also same with Full VPN mode enabled?

If it works fine with Full VPN mode, it means there’s a problem at ‘Mabinogi: Heroes’ game item of mudfish.

Yes it was same with [Full VPN mode], 기사단 didn’t work properly. (I usually play without [Full VPN mode], so please fix the game item.)

If it’s even same with Full VPN mode enabled, I think two possibility:

• Mudfish node you used was blocked by the game publisher.
  • Or somthing else affecting to your connection.

:frowning: So then please try to following things if possible while Full VPN mode is enabled.

• Change Connection Protocols to TCP based and test.
  • And try to use other mudfish nodes and test whether it’s still same.

Thank you again for the reply.

I’ve tried both ‘changing to TCP based’ and ‘use other mudfish nodes’ while Full VPN mode is enabled, but it was the same. I could play the game but I couldn’t participate to the battle 기사단.
I heard that in the battle 기사단, ne xon holds the host server, so maybe there’s something going wrong with mudfish-ne xon connection.
It’s pretty annoying that I can’t go to 기사단, and so as my friends who also use mudfish, so please check and fix this issue. Thank you.

:frowning: Not sure why if it only happens with the battle 기사단. Did you also test with KR Asia (S. Korea - Xpeed) mudfish node or KR Asia (S. Korea - Psychz) mudfish node?

I tested both of the mudfish nodes, but it still didn’t help.

For ‘KR Asia (S. Korea - Xpeed)’, as always, I could play the game but I couldn’t participate to the battle 기사단.
For ‘KR Asia (S. Korea - Psychz)’, I couldn’t even start Mabinogi Heroes.

Again, I heard that in the battle 기사단, ne xon holds the host server, so maybe there’s something going wrong with mudfish to ne xon connection.

It’s pretty annoying that I can’t participate to 기사단, and so as my friends who also use mudfish, so please check and fix this issue. Thank you.

@Vrin Thank you for these tests. It looks I need to investigate this issue little bit more. You’re saying that it works fine to play the game except 기사단 with Full VPN mode. So I think there is no problem between your desktop and mudfish node you used.

Still no idea why connecting to the 기사단 server is failing while connection to the game server is working. :frowning: If Full VPN mode works properly, I’m expecting that both are working or both are failing. Let me check.

Please do so, thank you so much.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.