High consumption

Hello everyone, I am a MudFish user and I would like to ask a question about a recent high consumption, yesterday 07/23/2024 there was a balance of 49GB and today 07/24 this balance was limited to 28GB, I would like to know the which caused this high consumption, I currently only use it in the game Final Fantasy XIV.

Thank you very much in advance!

My consumption has been higher than usual lately too, but not to your extent - mostly due to WFP mode not working at the moment (FFXIV - JP Elemental Servers - #10 by weongyo a MF admin said this post will be updated when its running again, when it does, enable it).

Try checking if Full VPN mode is enabled, if it is, disable it. And if possible don’t start MF while there’s a patch to be downloaded (both official launcher or dalamud launcher if you use that). You can click ‘Connect’ on Mudfish while in the game title menu before clicking ‘Start’ to get into character selection.

Hope this helps!

This function appears on my home screen when using the Final Fantasy XIV item, should I activate it?

Ever since the Dawntrail expansion came out WFP does not work. Activating it makes your ping go to your regular ping WITHOUT mudfish on, so do not turn it on for now.

thanks for the explanations.

it worked fine for me tho, im connecting to EU servers.

Are back today?

You could try turning on WFP mode. It might be an isolated issue for Japan servers. Give it a go. Ultimately, the mode should lower the consumption rate.

@Cicl0ne I’d left my answer on another topic you created on the Private Support menu. Please check it there. :slight_smile: You can find your topics at https://mudfish.net/forums/iwrote link.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.