No subject

Whenever I try to download the Mudfish launcher, it always says “Error occurred while installing miniport adapter”, which results to MUDEC_00022 being missing. Could anyone please help me?

Hello again. I have tried the 3 suggested solutions to MUDEC_00022, but none of them seem to solved the problem.

Sorry to bother you again. TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 was installed in the Open Network and Sharing Center. Even though, it still gave the same error, so I tried the workarounds that the TAP-Win32 Adapter V9 guide suggested. I still resulted to the same error.

Once again, I am very sorry to bother you.

‘Error occurred while installing miniport adapter’ message isn’t related with MUDEC-00022 error code. It seems you have two separate issues which need to be addressed.
As you can see, MUDEC-00022 error code happens when Mudfish Launcher is executed at very beginning. After that, is Mudfish Launcher still alive at system tray (at right-bottom conner)? If then, you can check that mudfish is running (with Task Manager, please check that ‘mudrun.exe’ is running’). Using http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html tool, you can check mudrun.exe is listening on port 8282 too.
‘Error occurred while installing miniport adapter’ message means that Mudfish install package failed to install the proper TAP-Win32 adapter v9 network device on your OS. This normally could be caused by corrupted windows regisitry structures (might be corrupted by other VPN drivers or malwares).

Weird. You mean that mudrun.exe isn’t found at Task Manager when you click ‘No’ button , right? At least it must be found at Task Manager because it represents the exact current status of mudrun process. However you’re also saying that Mudfish icon is found at system tray too. Did you try to access http://127.0.0.1:8282 directly at browser? And still no any response from it?

If then, could you please send .txt files which found at the mudfish installation directory (normally C:\Program Files (x86)\Mudfish Cloud VPN\ ) to support@loxch.com ? It seems I need to look into it for details.

I have tried launching Mudfish again, and this time mudrun.exe appeared in the Task Manager. I still have the problem though. And I can’t seem to send the text files because they seemed to be empty as Yahoo mail says, so I checked and saw that they really were empty.

I am not sure, but I had Evolve installed. It’s a program that lets people connect through one IP in a party. I deleted it because I thought it was bothering Mudfish, but there seems to be no improvement in Mudfish until now.

Question, does the Mudfish Chrome Extension work just as well as the Mudfish Launcher? If all else fails, I may just use the Chrome Extension.

Mudfish Chrome Extension isn’t same with Mudfish Cloud VPN. It’s only affecting connections in Chrome not other games or programs.

What I expected was that mudrun.exe is still running and listening on port 8282. So I thought you can get any messages from http://127.0.0.1:8282 but it seems not. Do you have other desktops for testing? If you have I think you can try with it and see the differences.

I have a laptop that I could try it on. Just give me a bit.

No. I don’t think it’d be helpful to address your issue. If you’re familiar with regedit tool, you can check the following entries:

* HKEY_CURRENT_USER
Software\Clients\StartMenuInternet this value is used for (value) at below.
* HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\(value)\shell\open\command

Please check these two entries are valid on your system. It could be currupted at your Windows registry.

I have checked the 2 directories that you have pointed out using the regedit.exe tool. They seem to be there. How will I know if the registry directories are corrupted?

Please check Mudfish Launcher isn’t working link again. I described a little bit details how to check the registry values.

Thank you so much! It works now. I appreciate the customer support.

I will. Thanks again!

내부 명령어로 핑을 측정할때 이번에도 수시로 500~몇천까지 몇초단위로 출렁출렁거립니다  
rtt그래프는 22시33분쯤에 딱 한번 3천까지 올라갔는데 그것말고는 평균치를 유지하고 있고  
실시간 트래픽 그래프도 역시 수시로 0을 찍었다가 올라오네요  

full vpn모드에서는 트래픽도 안정적이고 잘 돌아갑니다

음… 혹시 이 지연 증상이 나타날때 뜨신 패킷 덤프가 당시에 Full VPN 모드 상태가 아니셨던 거 아닌가요?  예를 들어 만약 특정 IP 가 누락되어 해당 IP 는 미꾸라지를 통해 전달되지 않았다면 미꾸라지 내부의 패킷 덤프 기능으로 해당 트래픽들이 잡히지 않으셨을 껍니다.  이럴 경우는 Wireshark 을 이용한 패킷 덤프를 이용하셔서 인터넷 선이 물려 있는 네트워크 장치를 대상으로 뜨셔야 합니다.  

[95.427701] [MUDEC_00049](http://mudfish.net/docs/en/vpn/errorcodes.html#mudec-00049): no entry for SID 162.  - this is the error

error is happening again :(

:-) I hope it goes well now.  Please let me know if there are any problems with Mudfish.

Hi. This is mudfish support. I changed your data plan to “pay per traffic”. Please check it after re-login.