No subject

I’m unable to setup Black Desert (Japan) to connect…Been trying for about an hour now.
But my main issue is I can’t seem to change my node after switching from advanced to basic node [JP Asia (Tokyo - Linode3 IDC)] for Black Desert App.
Please point me in the right direction because I’ve tried searching the forums and have read all the FAQs but I’m still stuck…
Thanks in advance.
EDIT: I have set Full VPN mode and set my data plan to Subscription.

EDIT2: Okay, nvm. I found the problem why I couldn’t change nodes…It was because under my Full VPN mode I set [JP Asia (Tokyo - Linode3 IDC)] as a node so that’s why it overwrote the application specific node.

Let me just re-confirm though. As long as I have subscription plan turned on and have bought and equipped something I will never be charged by per data basis??

Yes I can confirm. :slight_smile: Please see Data Plans link to see comparision between both.

> Also I noticed when I first bought Black Desert it had shown me 28 days left even though it’s for 30 days? Is that just a visual bug or…?

I need to improve this concept little bit not for user to be confused by monthly based calculation. As you know, Feb is one of shortest months in year so the left days could vary depending on days of month.

Hey loxch, I’ve tried all the nodes and it’s all blocked except one, the one you pointed out. Will you be updating the other nodes so it’s not blocked by Pmang anymore? (I’m not even sure it’s possible.)

Because the only node I can play from gives me 170-200 ping (after their megaserver update) and I do get frequent timeouts at times even though the node is not crowded. I tried using the advanced two node method in hopes of reducing the lag but it doesn’t work (or maybe I’m doing it wrong?).

I also tried using TCP connection to the node but it seems like Black Desert doesn’t use it?

Anyways, I just wanted to give you a heads up.

Wow…blocking IPv4 address ranges!? wouldn’t that eliminate possible customers for them in Japan itself??

Are you able to get new IPv4 addresses then? If you keep refreshing the IPv4 addresses I’m sure they’ll stop banning since they’ll just end up banning legit users from accessing their service lol…I’m really curious though why only Softbank works? Maybe Softbank’s infrastructure is different??

I’ll try that right now and see how it goes, thanks for the tip!

Okay, I thought I might try TCP instead of the default UDP to see if there’s any changes for the better on my end.

(^ ,^)b

WOW, it worked! “JP Asia (Tokyo - SakuraNet) -> JP Asia (Tokyo - SoftBank)” combo. I haven’t tried “JP Asia (Tokyo - Linode2 IDC) -> JP Asia (Tokyo - SoftBank)” yet but it looks like I can get 140 ping and notice the lag in-game is almost none! I’ll try the Linode2 IDC combo after giving SakuraNet combo a few hours of gameplay!

Wow…blocking IPv4 address ranges!? wouldn’t that eliminate possible customers for them in Japan itself??

Normally not because they already know which IPv4 address are assigned to their own ISP registers. Most banned IPv4 ranges are one from foreign ISPs or who doesn’t provide a service to client.

> Are you able to get new IPv4 addresses then? If you keep refreshing the IPv4 addresses I’m sure they’ll stop banning since they’ll just end up banning legit users from accessing their service lol…I’m really curious though why only Softbank works? Maybe Softbank’s infrastructure is different??

No. infrastructure is same. I think they forgot or don’t know that they should block this IP range. :-p However I’m still looking more japan servers to solve this issue. If there are any good news, I’ll let you know.

> WOW, it worked! “JP Asia (Tokyo - SakuraNet) -> JP Asia (Tokyo - SoftBank)” combo. I haven’t tried “JP Asia (Tokyo - Linode2 IDC) -> JP Asia (Tokyo - SoftBank)” yet but it looks like I can get 140 ping and notice the lag in-game is almost none! I’ll try the Linode2 IDC combo after giving SakuraNet combo a few hours of gameplay!

:slight_smile: Cool. However please note that your connection could keep changing depending on your ISP or other router’s status. So please visit http://mudfish.net/admin/user/rtt_map for more recommends.

Yeah, MTU is fixed. It’s just false positive since I’ve set it all to 1400.

Yeah, it’s from Resource Monitor’s readings.

I traced the route to 14.63.213.39, which is Mudfish server and it seems like along the way (Singapore, yesterday) I’m getting high latency.(http://2.1m.yt/EPECPWh.png) (France, today?)

Any way to re-route or whatever that may be a possible workaround??

EDIT: The disconnects are very random and it’s occurring very often…packets being dropped along the way??

EDIT2: I think I actually fixed it…It was the MTU value on my router that might have been causing me to dropout randomly. I changed the MTU value on my router and I haven’t been disconnected, only once I think.

It’s because I had set my router MTU value to 1400 also. But Mudfish is hitching on Chrome for the connection? So it actually takes up more than just 1400 which is what VPNs just needed?

I can understand about what you explain. Yes I think that’d be a reason why MUDEC-00262 error code happens.

> Yes, it is from my desktop! The other day it was from Singapore so I actually expected it to be routing from Singapore again but when I looked it up it was going through Germany =-="…Are moments like that just out of our control??

It seems your ISP’s routing policy is in wrong status or out of control. Or sometimes ISP could pass packets to other routes (upstreams) to save a traffic cost. :slight_smile:

> But I can confirm I’m not having disconnect issues anymore ever since I changed my router’s MTU to 1500.
I couldn’t grasp what was wrong either at first but when you mentioned the MTU again I thought it might actually not be a false positive so I went to read up more about MTUs. So I fiddled around with my own desktop MTU values and whatnot.
Then, I tried my router’s MTU value instead since I actually didn’t know what MTU was at first and I only knew that when my ISP would give me RTO connections I just had to change the MTU values and it would sort of tone down the RTOs for me and let me still use the Internet.

I think you becomes more MTU experts. :slight_smile: Depending on how to set MTU on upper-side (in this case, your router) hop, your inner-side hops (in this case, your desktops or phones) are affected. Specially for UDP datagrams.

Yeah, I installed the extension but I wasn’t connected to any but I could login O_O…So it’s like even though I’m not connected it somehow plays a part?? I think it’s a bug though…

hi can someone tell me the simple steps in setting up the jp vpn using mudfish to play BDO jp server.

i keep getting error MUDEC_00031
:/, maybe my setting are wrong

yeah i dk lol. that’s why i am asking for help haha. need the proper steps in setting up the mudpish vpn. i am lost@@…

lol, it’s not about me…it’s to make it easier for loxch to get back to you. I can’t imagine how he’s replying to each and every one here…

Interesting… Did you change it from 1500 to 1450 bytes?

:slight_smile: Okay I see. Thank you for update. However at next time please create a new topic instead of adding a comment to this topic because this topic becomes a quite longer.

제가 이 문제점 보고서를 확인해 보면 TAP-Win32 adapter v9 네트워크 장치가 전혀 혹은 제대로 설치되어 있지 않은 것으로 확인이 됩니다.  TAP(4) 드라이버가 작동을 하지 않아요. 링크를 참고하셔서 다시 한번 해당 장치 제거 후 설치해 보시기 바랍니다.  

패킷 덤프 확인하였고, Hong Kong 게임 서버로 보이는 부분을 추가해 드렸습니다. :-)  

음… 제가 패킷 덤프 내용을 살펴보았는데요, 살펴보면 해당 IP 대역은 이미 처리가 되고 있는 듯 합니다.  혹시 Full VPN 모드로는 항상 제대로 되는데 아이템으로 하시면 항상 안되고 계신지요?  한번 확인 부탁드립니다.  

wdpbeta.iesnare.com”"mpsnare.iesnare.com"이 두개 주소 아바아이템에 포함되어있는지 확인 부탁드립니다.로그인시 인증관련 주소인데 전에는 wdpbeta만 보였는데 요새는 mpsnare도 보이네요. 블랙리스트에 등록되면 접속하는데 문제가 복잡해져서요.   

:-) mpsnare.iesnare.com 주소는 이미 등록되어 있는 주소로 확인되고 있습니다.  이용에 참고 바랍니다.