No subject

Do you think there will be an Argentina Server located in Buenos Aires or something relative close, like, Uruguay?

I hope so. :slight_smile: When I get a chance, I’ll try to deploy new mudfish nodes at there though it seems there are few providers. Thank you for your feedback.

Yeah, but suposedly according to what wtfast says, and how it feels, I connect to a server in chile->florida 2 and I get an avg of 130ish to 145 to the Blade and soul server. Thats why I was asking if you were gonna implement a server here so I could try to do something similar. i tried with the one in Brazil but the result was bad :(. also it would be awesome if we could see how much the first server we choose pings to the second one, that could help when choosing nodes.

Will do, thank you.

the "CL South America (Curico - ZAM)"seems to be laggin for me, it gives me a bad latency.

Yes I checked :frowning: though I expected this node could helpful for you. The program was that a RTT between your desktop and “CL South America (Curico - ZAM)” node is pretty high though RTT between “CL South America (Curico - ZAM)” and US eas is around 110 ms. I should look for other south america nodes. Thank you for your feedback!

No, Thank you for your answers, best dev I’ve ever met.

I have no idea what are you talking about but, it’s fixed :) Thank you, you’re awesome!

현재 이 문제점 보고서를 보면  

[61.168459] [ERROR] MUDEC_00045: The client doesn’t response with DHCP protocol   

와 같은 오류 메세지가 보입니다.  혹시 위 오류 링크에 나온 -I 옵션을 이용하여 시도해 보시겠어요?  

답변이 읎엉…ㅠ

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YCYHqRE8_iQk5TX2FJWVF0NEU/view?usp=sharingUS WEST입니다

한번 와이어샤크를 들여다 봤는데 서버마다 아이피 주소가 다 다른듯 합니다…ㅠ

:-) 귀중한 정보 정말 감사합니다.  제가 보내주신 IP 들을 살펴봤는데 모두 EA 사의 IP 로 확인이 되는데요 해당 대역을 모두 등록해 드렸습니다.  우선 테스트 부탁드리겠습니다.  

혹시 미꾸라지 적용이 안된다고 판단이 되시는 것이 있다면 각 서버의 IP 주소를 확인하여 적어주시면 제가 분석 후 아이템 업데이트를 해드리도록 하겠습니다.  

혹시 아이템을 통한 VPN이용은패킷을 분석하여 특정 IP만 중계서버로 보내는 방식인가요…?특정 프로그램의 패킷을 모두 중계서버로 보내는 방법은 없을까요?

오…커스텀 아이템 제작도 있네요…제가 한번 서버 여러가지 시도해보고 파일로 정리해서 알려드리겠습니다

162.245.204.0/22       104.153.84.0/22       159.153.0.0/16  미국서버를 중점적으로 돌아다니면서 얻어낸 CIDR입니다기존 대역을 포함한, 더 큰 대역이 좀 보여서 올려드립니다.서버를 10군데 정도 돌아다녀봤는데 이외에는 없는듯 합니다

혹시 해당 증상이 Full VPN 모드 로 하셔도 동일하신 지요?

확인부탁드려요~

패킷 덤프 보내 주셔서 정말 감사합니다. :slight_smile: 근데 혹시 보내 주신 게임의 서버 위치가 대략 어디인지 알 수 있을까요? 살펴보니 미국 서부 쪽 패킷이 있고, 미국 동부 쪽 패킷이 있는데요, 어느 지역인지 조금 혼동이 됩니다.

브라질 쪽으로 알고있어요… 확실하게는 모르겠네요