No support for BGMI

There is no support from you guys I am paying for nothing no use just waste of money
Mumbai server is not having good ping for past 5 days and there is even no response form u r side very poor

Sorry for this inconvenience. We’re checking this issue right now but it seems like this isn’t from mudfish nodes itself. :frowning: It looks like this issue is more related to the server providers.

However which mudfish nodes did you try to use? Was this issue even same with different mudfish nodes?

1 Like

Hi let me say clearly actually I was using Mumbai amazon lightsail 3 which was totally good for BGMI so other tan tat Mumbai amazon lightsail 2 ,4 and all the rest of Mumbai server was good but I have tired all the Mumbai servers but the ping is same it’s more tan 200
So now I have connected to chennai server but even the ping there is 150 but some what less than Mumbai

These every nodes have high ping but the more effective ones are Mumbai amazon lightsail 2 and 3 only

:frowning: Yep… When I checked this issue more closely, it seems Amazon AWS detours the routing intentionally to increase the ping. So it’s a fault of Amazon AWS or there’s an intent to reduce the cost of network traffics between Amazon AWS and MS Azure (here is where the game server locates)…

So at this point, it looks like “Your home → IN Asia (Mumbai - Amazon EC2 2) → IN Asia (Mumbai - Azure) → Game Server” route would be best route to use. However… because you’re using Mudfish app for Android, I’m not sure that this route works for you because this is an example of the advanced / multi-path node mode…

1 Like

Ok so what can I do now what is the solution

Not sure that the following thing is working for your case but it’s worth to test.

• At mudfish app for android, please pick a mudfish node “IN Asia (Mumbai - Azure)”.
  • Enable "Multi-Path Mode’ at Mudfish Node Mode menu.

Then try to test whether it’s helpful for your case. I didn’t test this feature carefully for a while so let me work this stuff a little bit more. FYI if I found a bug, I need to release new android app version.

1 Like

Sure will Try this
Thanks for your time :pray:

Hey hi the node u said is good compared to now around I am getting 86 ms yeah it’s good
But the old one gave me 40 to 60 ms but no probelm I am happy but please try to make the old one good if u can
Thank you for your support

Hey hi I have used this for a while but the ping is good yeah but the fact is it’s getting disconnected like the Internet is not coming after a while

:frowning: Found a bug in Multi-Path mode and the new app release is under the pending review by Google. I think new version should be available within 24 hours…

When it’s available, please upgrade and test.

1 Like

Thank you

@karthik1115 I’d published new app version regarding to the disconnection issue of Multi-Path mode. When you get a chance, please test it again.

1 Like

Hi,
The ping on in asia (mumbai - azure) 2 3 are still 80+. I too used to get 40ms on all in asia mumbai - ec2 and lightsail.
Please do the needful to fix this.

Hi devs,
I suggest to remove all “item” related setup for bgmi and reboot these servers and add new ports for connection protocol too.

Hey @weongyo thanks for your support I have updated the app and was using it form morning now it’s good and fine :heart:

What is the solution for ios, I m getting 150+ ms ping in bgmi for all Mumbai servers earlier i used to get 40 ms and also I observed one more thing when I connect to any Mumbai server and do speed test It is showing 40 ms ping but only in game I m getting 150+ ping I think there is some changes or issue between vpn server and bgmi server

@weongyo I faced this issue on 4.8.15 Android. I downgraded to 4.8.3 and it works properly. This is not an issue from those servers but some issue on the code. Please fix it.

@akhilcinderella I don’t think this issue is related to the mudfish app version. When I monitor this issue again, I can see that the RTT issue between Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure is now fixed. :slight_smile: So I assume that the fundamental issue is solved.

Please test this issue again and let me know if it’s not working properly.

Hi @weongyo
I replied to the other thread on the testing of both versions
4.8.15 still has issue
4.8.3 works fone