RU Europe (Novosibirsk - Adelina) node not showing up/dead

Hello.
Both nodes RU Europe (Novosibirsk - Adelina) and RU Europe (Novosibirsk - Adelina 2) are currently not showing up as being selectable. However if you had the routing configuration saved, it seems you are still able to use these nodes. They both went down completely and died around two days ago, but came back a couple hours later. I think there is some kind of issue going on with these two nodes, so I’d appreciate it if this could be looked into as I am currently unable to choose and use these nodes, when people with saved configuration are able to.
Thank you very much and have a nice day.

1 Like

Can confirm that some of the most popular Russia nodes for Granblue players are no longer working at all. I really hope this can be looked into, the experience has really gotten much worse this year unfortunately.

It would be appreciated if we could get some feedback on those specific nodes, unfortunately EU as a whole doesn’t have much option other than those particular ones.

As a side note, (and maybe unrelated), all direct connection to (all) JP nodes are also up by +25ms as of today, unsure if something was tweaked or it’s temporary though.

same issue here

Novosibirsk (Adelina) → Tokyo (Aliyun) was my usual way of connecting from Europe to Japan which had a delay of 180-186ms. Now I’m forced to use Hong Kong (Tencent) and Tokyo (Linode) which runs at 216-218ms minimum. When a Vladivostok node was briefly available I tried using that but it was very bad, ping in the thousands and packet loss.

:frowning: As you guys might know, this issue is triggered by that Russia starts to block Mudfish officially. Due to this issue, it looks like the connection between Russia and S. Korea (where Mudfish master server locates) are very limited. And most of SSL connections which going from Russia to S. Korea are filtered / blocked.

Let me think a little bit more there’s a workaround to fix this issue.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply and offering to look into it. I was not aware of the issues with Russia blocking. I hope something can be done, many EU players of Granblue Fantasy rely on Mudfish and its Russian servers to have a decent experience. It would be a shame if we can’t use them anymore.

Appreciate the reply as well as this issue being looked into further.

Just to reiterate and make things clear. This issue is related to people outside of Russia (Germany, UK, France etc.) trying to use Russian nodes, specifically Novosibirsk - Adelina and Novosibirsk - Adelina 2. To my knowledge the issue of Russia starting to block Mudfish stuff started happening about a month ago where the was another big thread with specifically people in Russia having problems connecting. However for people outside of Russia, these two nodes worked perfectly fine for another 3 weeks up until a few days ago. So for us it’s a recent issue where these nodes are just dead. There’s no connection problem to other nodes or Mudfish itself.
I do understand that Russia blocking/limiting connection to Mudfish or S.Korea itself, can have an effect on these Russian nodes itself, I just wanted to make it clear again to differentiate these issues, as there might be a way to restore these two nodes for people outside of Russia, while the overall and bigger issue is being worked on separately.