Topup caused my balance to go negative

As title says, I topped up £2.99 and it caused my credit balance to go into negative.
At first it showed me as having 4012.86 KRW, over 29GB.
A few hours later I used Mudfish, on connecting to a server for a bit I get tons of error messages of being unable to reach the server and my credits are -7,838 KRW.
Over 85GB in the span of about 10 minutes? I don’t know how it’s even possible to have used up so much credit so quickly, clearly something’s gone wrong.
Everything was working perfectly fine before buying credits, so I decided to buy credits to use Mudfish long-term.

The money is gone from my Google Wallet.
Mudfish payment history is empty.
Mudfish credit status is showing last payment today: 2022-11-20 12:39:04 (UTC)

If it helps, here’s some extra information, not sure if it’s relevant.
I was playing Mabinogi NA via this node: US West (Seattle - NFO)

I looked up this thread, but it doesn’t seem to be applicable to my case: https://forums.mudfish.net/t/i-lost-all-my-balance-and-negative-balance/54374

Should I request a refund via Google?

Edit: It’s down to -7844 now. There’s no way I could have used more credit in this time since I was already negative, regardless I’ve not had mudfish running.

First sorry for this inconvenience. Unfortunately, I think your issue is related to Amazon EC2, Twitch and Mudfish and CDN and Mudfish links. Please read these documents.

However, I’d reset your mudfish credits a little bit. But if you want to get the refund, please let me know. :slight_smile: I can handle it for you.

Hi, thanks so much. I’ll give Mudfish another try. Just to be clear; enabling WFP item mode will prevent this from happening again, correct?

If you encountered this issue while using Mabinogi game item, in my opinion, turning on WFP Item mode isn’t enough because the game item itself doesn’t support WFP Item mode.

So you need to try other methods.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.